Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello Karl Marx...welcome to America!

Do you want to government to control every aspect of your life? Do you want to give you hard earned dollars away to politicians? Do you not want personal control over your finances and your child's schooling? Do you think that the president SHOULD "spread the wealth around"?

I shudder at the thought that we might just give up our rights to a smooth talking gentleman. I shudder at the thought of having President elect Barrack Obama. He is a socialist. He says he is Robin Hood. No, no he isn't. Robin Hood took from the GOVERNMENT (Sheriff of Nottingham) and GAVE to the poor who had been RAPED by that government. He wants to take from Americans and give to all. From each according to his ablilities, to each according to his needs. Does that sound familiar?!?!

From what I can tell with Obama it looks like the American dream ends at $250,000. If you work hard and earn that much then you need to give of yourself (via the government) to others. hmmm.

Tonight he wiped his feet all over our Constitution. It MAY FEEL GOOD to nominate judges that stand up for "fairness" and the "middle class", but last time I checked they were there to INTERPRET the CONSTITUION, not the will of the people or the whim of a radical leftist (or right wing nut job) that happens into the Presidential office.

In the end, if Obama is elected (which I fear will happen) we will become a socialist nation. The government is going to control all of you out there. I hope you are ready for it...those of you that vote for this change. This is going to be ONE hell of a ride.

Capitalism on the way up...Socialism on the way down.

I have said before, and I totally stand by my comment. McCain is not my first choice for President, but I know he will be a HELL of a lot better than Obama. God help America. I fear ACORN and the uneducated masses are going to bone us over once and for all.

Jenny

0 comments: