Friday, October 10, 2008

All it takes is some Pixie Dust...

Well, Mark, Renee, and I are back from Disney World. We had a wonderful trip (except for my incessant coughing which has NOW turned into bronchitis...ugh...) We started off our trip at MGM Studios and then made our way to the Magic Kingdom, and to EPCOT. On a high note I think we met every character known to man, and by the end of the trip Mark, Renee, and I were expertly hunting them down with vim and vigor. Renee has fallen madly in love with Pluto and Donald, and I honestly don't think she could get enough of them. It is such a joy to watch. Also, Renee took a BIG step this trip and went of Pirates of the Caribbean. Mark and I made sure to time the trip early in the day, so we wouldn't have a "crazed nap-less three year old" on the ride. We narrated the whole boat ride in a rather up-beat manner (much to the JOY of the rest of the boat I am sure) and she made it through with flying colors. I am SO proud of her!!! She's not at all ready for the Haunted Mansion, but for now we are thrilled with this step in her Disney training!! he he he


Here is our little pirate right after the "BIG" ride. She is trying (in vain) to make her very best pirate face!! :)




Here we are at EPCOT before going on the Nemo ride and meeting Crush...Renee now loves EPCOT best of all and her favorite rides include Spaceship Earth (you non-Disney nerds will come to find that this is the ride inside of the EPCOT ball) and the boat ride that instructs you how plants grow (located in the back of the land, next to Soarin...We went on that SEVERAL times, much to Mark's JOY...)





Here is Renee enjoying herself with Cinderella....



And here is my very cute hubby sporting his Mickey ears that we got for FREE! (YES occasionally Disney does GIVE something away!! HA HA HA!!)




Renee's secret garden in EPCOT's world showcase....


On our Anniversary (Oct 5) we attended Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party. Renee dressed up as Tinkerbell, and needless to say she GOT a zillion complements on how cute she was. (No parent EVER hates hearing that....) I personally think I did a kick-butt job on her hair...if I may be so bold!!! he he he

AHHHH yes, Dumbo! We all love this classic!




My little Tink.




Daddy and Tinker-neh doin' the obligatory castle photo....





All it takes is some Pixie Dust...Renee is sprinkling Pixie dust in my hair. She took her fairy job VERY seriously!


Yes, I do have the hots for Tarzan...I can't help it. he he he. A little trivia for those who do not know...Mark and I on our first date went to see Tarzan. I had seen it five times, and needed to know if this "guy" would be able to stomach a Disney movie for me...if not I would have NEVER gone out with him again....ask my sister and Sarah McElfresh...they can verify this fact. :)



The Miller Clan meets Captain Hook and Mr Smee. They did NOT appreciate it when Renee asked where the crocodile was!


Here is Tink with some Disney magic floating around her....(this is an unaltered photo...and one of my favorites!)




Cheers everyone.
Jenny

1 comments:

The Nealons said...

I love all of these Disney pictures, especially the one of "Tink" and Mark....that is just priceless.