Sunday, August 30, 2009

Obsession anyone?

So I've been obsessing. Over what you ask? I'll tell you.


Photography.

I love pictures. I love taking shots of just about everything. I wonder if I missed my calling in life. *sigh* SO I am doing something about it. I am going to take a few classes to sharpen my skills. I am going to invest in some fun software for my compooter (hehehe) and I am going to piddle and claw my way up the ladder of knowledge...and hopefully in the process get some good stuff that I am proud of. HECK if I get good enough I might even consider going into business and doing THIS for a living.

I kinda suck, because I am pretty OK at a lot of stuff, and a master of none. I think I have art ADD and I can't help myself. *sigh* So, over the next few months I'll start posting some of my work, both altered and pure. I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I do.

Cheers.
Jenny

1 comments:

The Nealons said...

sounds great! I look forward to seeing your work!