I really am so excited right now. I don't quite know how to contain myself. *eek* This ballet thing that I mentioned before really is going to be awesome. I just got an e-mail back from the director and his wife. I had asked some questions regarding color schemes and lighting and they got back to me with some photos of their old production set that I am helping to replace. (They are scaling the set down a little so they can easily assemble the structure during intermission. ) Since this is a local company I really didn't know what caliber ballet production I would be working with...but after seeing what their old set looked like I am like gigging out right now! It was a gorgeous set! (Yes this is Renee's ballet company...and I can't wait for her to get older so she can be in their dance troop!) ACK! And on top of it the tree really looks like MY style of painting! EEK! I am so happy right now. I love art. I love painting! I love that I am going to get some SERIOUS exposure doing this project! WOOT! I am also going to have my first ad in their playbill. I have never really advertised before, so this is a new venue for me as well (and it's free to boot). *woah*
.JPG)
.JPG)
*New Photos*

Sorry I keep gloating about this. I am just truly happy and excited about this development. Thanks for letting me gush!
Here are some photos from the old Columbia County Ballet set:
That's gonna be my TREE! (Except a little smaller...11 feet tall from what I understand!)
Jenny WOOOOOOOOT!
*New Photos*
Hey here are some photos of my tree that I will be painting...I just got these a little while ago. I'm off to go get my paint and check this bad boy out!



1 comments:
I too noticed that the set looked like something you had done, really similar in style to Renee's wall mural! This is way too cool Jenny and I'm very happy for you:)
Post a Comment